Saturday, July 19, 2014

I could write all my excuses for not blogging, but I won't. It is late on a Saturday night, my mind is tired, and I need to go to bed. You know what they say, "Sunday morning begins on Saturday night."
But a brief update for our family shouldn't take too long. Sweet K is still not officially ours, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. She likes to carry around different objects. Sometimes a toy spatula goes to Target with us or a fork. It is always random. Here lately a small etch a sketch has been a favorite. She will pretend to write her "special" name and show the cashier. I love her name.

We have been going hard this summer with our church moving to a new building. This has brought new and exciting changes.

I am tempted to think I have a hold on things at home, with schooling, and ministry. I may even try to look like I have it together. But really my children are running circles around me or wrestling in the background!


3 comments:

  1. I've often wondered about you guys. It's so good to have a short little update. Love to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to stumble up a new post!

    ReplyDelete